TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The PROMOTER is Adventures in Retail Limited (trading as Harpenne), with office at Chelsea House, Westgate, London, W5 1DR (“Harpenne”). Harpenne is a data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. No provisions of these terms & conditions shall affect any statutory rights of entrants. “Harpenne” is the registered trademark of Adventures in Retail Limited.
2. The Competition is open to entrants from the United Kingdom . Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
3. The Competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of Harpenne or their subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the Competition.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The Competition will open at 12.00pm 18/10/2019.
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants must: enter their details into https://www.you.co.uk/win-500-spend-harpenne/
7. Closing date for entries is 25/10/2019 at 12.00pm. All Competition entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
8. There will be 2 Winners drawn at random by 12.00pm on 25/10/2019 from all valid entries received by the closing date. The Winners will be announced by 12.00pm on 28/10/2019 notified personally by use of the details that they provided when entering the Competition, with details on how to claim their Prize. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not expressly stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
9. The Winners will each receive a £500 e-voucher for www.harpenne.com, which they may spend on anything. E-Vouchers will expire 28/10/2021 with no extensions. Cannot be exchanged in cash value. Can be used in conjunction with online offers.
10. Only one entry per Entrant will be counted as a valid entry, repeated entries of the same Entrant will not be counted as a valid entry. Harpenne accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
11. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable, in particular but non-restrictive to the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. No alternative prizes or cash alternatives will be provided.
12. The Winners must claim their Prize by 12.00pm (GMT) on 28/11/2019. In the event the Winner fails to claim the Prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the Competition, that Prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
13. All entries for the Competition must be original and not infringe any third party intellectual property rights. Harpenne may, at its sole discretion, exclude any entries it deems to be offensive, inappropriate, or in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Harpenne or you magazine and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Harpenne or you magazine as a result thereof.
15. The Winners acknowledge that they may be requested to take part in post- event publicity. Entrants acknowledge that Harpenne may use entries in post-event publicity. The Entrant agrees that Harpenne may use their surname and town or county of residence to announce the Winners of this Competition, . Entrants may object to such information been published, or request that the amount of information published is reduced, by email@example.com . Each Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant to Harpenne of an unconditional right to use the Winner’s name, address (city and county only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information, statements about the Competition and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law (full privacy details at https://harpenne.com/pages/privacy-policy).
16. Entrants agree to the terms and conditions of the UCG policy, found here https://harpenne.com/pages/terms-conditions
17. The name and town or county of residence of the Winners will be available until 25/04/2021 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Department at Harpenne’s address indicated at clause 1 above.
18. By submitting an entry the Entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
19. Harpenne’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
20. You magazine (Associated Newspapers Limited, a company registered in England under company number 84121 with a registered office at Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT) is a publication platform only in this competition; is not a promoter of this competition; and is not responsible for the administration of the Competition, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.